Interview witnesses and suspects
This course has been developed to meet the needs and expectations of:
- Licensed private inquiry agents needing and wanting to increase their knowledge and interview skills;
- People who have completed the theoretical training of investigative and surveillance techniques but have not been able to gain practical experience;
- People who are considering a career as a Factual Investigator who want to assess their potential and work with industry professionals without committing to months of study.
- Morning session usually starts at 9.00am with a 20 Minute break at 11.00 am and Lunch break at 1.00pm
- Afternoon session usually resumes at 1.30pm and finish at 5.30pm
- All activities are supervised and guidance, as and if required is provided “at the time” as well as a comprehensive debrief at end of exercise.
- This course is usually run as two weekends (Saturday and Sunday) with a gap of two weeks between the First and Second weekend.
- This Professional Development course is not an ANTA accredited course but as valid formal training should be recognised for recognition for relevant formal qualifications.
- All students receive a Statement of Attendance;
- Students that choose to complete the Assignments and are assessed as “Professional” receive our Professional Development Course “Certificate of Advanced Interview Skills”;
- Comprehensive course notes;
- Information and guidance from industry experts;
- An interesting and exciting participative learning experience with a group of “like minded” people.
During the Advanced Surveillance Skills Professional Development Course, the participant will be guided so as to increase their:
- Knowledge of relevant legal issues relating to investigations and Interview of persons;
- Understanding and appreciation of the role and purpose of the interview in the Investigation of matters and the gathering of information;
- Increased confidence regarding planning and conducting interviews and preparing notes and statements.