Do you want to become a Private Investigator?
Are you a licensed Private Investigator but lacking real skills?
Would you like to learn to be a Private Investigator and be taught by true industry leaders?
The Investigative Collective delivers professional development courses including:
- Advanced surveillance skills;
- Interviewing witnesses and suspects; and
- Advanced writing skills – statements and reports.
Our courses have been developed, and are delivered, by experienced professionals with extensive investigation and surveillance experience and qualifications. These three types of private investigator training courses can be done individually or as a package at a discounted rate.
Through our associations with many operational private investigation firms we have identified the skills and knowledge NOT TAUGHT by the accredited licensing courses taught at most other investigative training institutions. We deliver REAL training in the field with REAL private investigators – this is a skills based course involving action not words.
The Investigative Collective provides a mix of experience, innovation, knowledge and skill through its experienced trainers, including:
David King – Principal
- David is Managing Director of Lipstick Investigations, Integral Investigations, National Corporate & Business Investigations, Agency99, Suspicious Minds and The Investigative Collective. Like you, David came into the industry with no experience or investigative background but has managed to build a successful business in a most interesting and exhilarating industry. He runs the six investigation agencies on a day to day basis and lives the life that the industry can provide to the right people.
- Lipstick Investigations is certainly Sydney’s best known private detective agency. Lipstick appears regularly on KiisFM with Kyle and Jackie O, has been used for expert comment on Today Tonight, Insight, Mornings, Today, numerous national newscasts and The Insiders. They were even used on US TV show Cheating Spouses Caught in The Act and Channel 9’s The Block! The list goes on …….TripleM, 2GB, ABC, SeaFM, Good Weekend, Sunday Life, Daily Telegraph, That’s Life, and a five page spread in NW add to the media files of one of Australia’s most respected private investigators. And just recently Lipstick Investigation was the basis of a large article with the massive international online newspaper The Daily Mail. (See article here)
- David is a Licensed Private Inquiry Agent for 20 years.
- Steve has more than 30 years experience as an Investigator, having attained the rank of Sergeant with the Australian Federal Police. He has worked as an Investigator and Investigation trainer for several Government Departments including the Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions. Steve was a member of the NSW Government Industry Training Advisory Board representing the Investigation Industry from October 2003 to July 2006.
- Steve has developed and delivered Investigator and Investigation training courses including the Certificate III in Investigative Services and the Certificate IV in Government (Investigations) for TAFE and other Government Agencies and has extensive experience in supporting learners to maximise their potential.
- He has been working with David advising and working with complex corporate and business related matters, particularly fraud and internal theft investigations. Steve enjoys teaching what he knows to others.
- Steve is a Licensed Private Inquiry Agent for 20 years
Other Trainers on Your Course
- Our courses are more than David KING and Steve WATSON; you receive the benefit of learning and participating with, operational industry professionals working in the field on a daily basis for Lipstick Investigations and Integral Investigations. (For operational reasons we are not able to publish their names and details) but include decorated ex-police, highly experienced lawyers, and our best licensed private investigators.